Whats included with the Gas safety certificate cost:
- Our engineer will look for evidence of unsafe operations and report
- Check the physical stability and the robustness and effectiveness of brackets
- All appliances will be checked for Gas tightness
- Standing pressure and working pressure will be tested
- Your Cube Gas Safe engineer will check burner pressure and gas rate against the manufacturers data plate.
- Checking of flue flow to make sure products of combustion are removed.
- A key check will be to ensure the provision of ventilation
- The Cube gas engineer will check all flame failure devices for satisfactory operation.
- Issue a electronic Gas safety certificate or report as required
Have you overlooked you annual Gas safety certificate?
We know its a burden and no one ever welcomes additional cost but a more serious issue is with Landlords overlooking / forgetting to get the annual landlord gas safety check completed. Call for a same day booking
Cube Gas heating & Plumbing can manage this for you via our bespoke CRM system, that way you don’t need to worry about forgetting. Cube keep historic information which produces calendar alerts / reminders and we contact your tenants until we gain access to carry out the required Landlord Gas Safety Certificate.
Why not check out our Facebook