So – What do you get with a Corgi Gas Certificate or Gas Safety Certificate:
There are a number of checks that a Cube Gas safe Engineer will carry out to include:
– Gas appliances will be checked for gas tightness.
– They will check the physical stability and effectiveness of stability mounting points.
– Flame failure devices are checked to ensure functionality.
– A check is made with the flue flow to ensure combustion is removed.
– They will carry out vital checks for ventilation provision.
– Check burner pressure and gas rates against manufactures values.
The Cube engineer will issue a report or Gas certificate from site via email guaranteeing no unnecessary delays call if you need immediate service
Book on line and save 15% off our normal cost (£65.00 +vat) – and pay £55.00 +vat which includes all appliances. Book now
Don’t forget to checkout our Facebook page for details on our service range from Wolverhampton to Stafford and to get yourself involved